Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SALON SUCCESS!









       Writing a quick blog to let everyone know Lily Dilly is now being sold at The Salon & Spa at Mystic Hair in Tampa, Florida!!  We are very happy and excited about this opportunity.  This is one of the more prestigous hair salons in Tampa.  http://www.mystichair.com/.
As the story goes, my hair dresser (who I love, shout out to Audrey) noticed my bracelet.  She was very impressed and asked me to bring in more.  At the next visit, she bought one.  She told me she wears it often and receives many compliments from co-workers and clients.  That motivated me to bring in more the next time.  When I did, her co-workers gathered around and I made enough money to pay for my hair cut!  Sweet!

One thing led to another and I finally met the salon owner.  I gave her a copy of my line sheet and she put in an order for 12 pieces!  We displayed them near the front door, which is prime real estate, next to the cash register!  Over 3 days, we sold 9 pieces!  I went back a week later to replenish the ones that sold, and to my surprise, she ordered another 24!  That's not including the custom orders I received from some of the employees. Yes!  I'm a busy lady...making jewelry and making a baby!  Oh, and don't forget I work full time, and am juggling the normal holiday "to do's" (luckily my hubby's been very helpful).  We are 33 weeks and counting (a little more than a month until the projected due date).  Sometimes it's hard to keep up with everything.  I'm big enough now where every time I get up it's a process, but I'm hanging in there.  As the date approaches, I get more anxious and excited.  Baby is going to be beautiful and I can't wait to meet her.  Here is the latest picture I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment